Wikishits Wikishits

Pretty good Sattire on this one... I remember seeing your voice recruiting post for this, and THIS IS THE END RESULT!?! I can say this: Well done!

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

Spaceballs, Anyone?

Ding Ding... Ding Ding DING ding. Ding.... Ding ding DING DING!!! (Translation, you're movies are so great, keep up the GOOD WORK!)

Hammer Bro Mario Hammer Bro Mario

Keep Up the good work, Dude!

I loved Skits 5, 7, and 9! Can't wait for your next submission, Maybe more Dumbass Episodes?

How to be Cool (quick) How to be Cool (quick)

I liked it

It would be a lot better if you had sound or music to it; it would add so much to it. The amimation was well-done for it being by mouse! Keep working hard and practice, you can be better at it! ^_^

Reckless Caped Mario Reckless Caped Mario

not bad for a test

The Jumping at the beginning was well done, I think, maybe improve the Flying slightly with better scrolling backgrounds...and I actually thought at first that your replay button was broken, because I only saw the text highlight Icon when I hovered my cursor over it.. but then I realized that I only had to move my cursor towards the outside of the button to make it work. But otherwise, a good attempt! Keep working on it and you CAN be good like Alvin Earthworm.

whaakka-bump responds:

yeah i tried fixing that because when i replayed it, it highlighted the "Replay" text and i couldnt fix it so i thought i would just leave it and hope people wont find out...but apparently they did X3

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

LOL @ Gurren-Lagann Reference!

GIGA.... DORIL.... BREAKAAA!!!!!!

Another fine piece of work, Guys, Keep it up!!!

Abraham's Rock - Part I Abraham's Rock - Part I

Interesting...

Well Developed story, the animation of the arms did seem weird, but everything else was done well enough, I look forward to part 2, dude!

When i listen to pokemon When i listen to pokemon

Don't be so hard on yourself

I didn't think it was that bad, I liked the concept of it. If you were able to fix the audio, I think It would add so much more to it, GL with improving it!

Complaints about CS4! Complaints about CS4!

It did have it's point...

unfortunately what really kept me from liking it any more was that the Audio-Video Synching was incredibly off a lot of the time, and it just dragged the movie down... Tighten the AV Synch up, and resubmit it, and I'm sure it can get a better score than the one i'm giving you... sorry dude.

TehCybernerd responds:

yeah, i wish i KNEW how to fix the damn synch. any ideas? it starts out fine, but then audio starts to drag... soooo i manually moved it up, and then the whole thing was messed up. an idea, perchance? pm me?

The Fry Man The Fry Man

Interesting Take

Only a couple of minor things that I can't put my finger on weighed this movie down, but it was good.