Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

A Good Game, for Most Part..

The only things I would Tweak would be the Following:

1, to Lengthen the time before the first wave comes in so we have time to set up our first line of Defense;

2, I noticed too that looking at the Stats for upgrading certain Aspects of each weapon, specifically the Reload Time, didn't see a change in the Second-to-last and Last Levels of Upgrade, which makes me feel guilty that I spent the money to upgrade it, but I don't see it, so it seems like that needs to be tweaked.

3, may I suggest instead of an Attack Level for the Ninji, maybe have a Time stat which determines how long they stay attached to the Marios? I think it would make them more useful, in my Opinion.

Otherwise, a sound game, but it needs to be Polished a little bit to make it greater.

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

ROARTASTIC!!!

A very good and Funny Concept, but I Felt It was too Short. I maybe just an Echo when I say that We Want More!!! as in More Levels, More Dinosaurs, and More Action... the Boss was too easy the second time trying it, but the Rest was good! Keep it up!

Mario Forever Flash Mario Forever Flash

I noticed a couple of glitches

I noticed when you are big mario and Hit a block for a Fire Flower, but you were then hit by an enemy and turned into mini mario, and the Fireflower is still there. If you touch the Fireflower as Minimario, Shouldn't you automatically turn into Fire Mario instead of just BIg Mario, because that is what happens when i touch a Fireflower as Mini Mario....